Thursday, March 4, 2010

Watching The Sky

Soooooo I learned a few things today.

1. The word for ticklish is: cosquilla(s). For example: Tengo cosquillas = Direct translation: I have the tickles...or correctly = I am ticklish.

2. The Polish teacher assistant that cannot speak English that well so she obviously lied when she applied for the job told me that my last name Warenik is actually as common as Smith is in the USA. And it does not mean potato pancakes...whoever came up with that one?

3. When I do try and summon the rain gods, they in fact do the opposite and it does not rain at all. In fact, it is sunnier than ever and hotter than ever. BRING IT ON! Reverse psychology Mother Nature! Maybe it didn't have anything to do with me taking that umbrella. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment