Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Brought An Umbrella Cont...

I just wanted you to know that it is in fact raining again. Thursday things were looking up...but it rained all day on Friday and Saturday. Woohoo.

Jackie was saying that apparently southern Spain is getting the usual weather pattern that England gets and for some reason because of a shift in the atmosphere or something we are getting their rain. I was beginning to wonder why Cordoba was reminding me of when Heather and I went to England back in August. It all makes sense to me now.

Oh, and the plot thickens with Greece. Stuff is getting way out of control over there and I can't believe I will be flying out there at the end of the month. Get your stuff together you crazy Grecians!!! I'm ready to explore your amazing country and you are acting like lunatics (but I understand at the same time...fight the MAN!). Jackie says that in her bucket list it is a wish of hers to be in a riot. Well, dreams really may come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment