Saturday, April 17, 2010

Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See Them

Last Sunday I went for a run and I began my warm-up walk through Figeroa and as I'm in my 3rd minute I look down at my watch and all of a sudden I felt this smack in the middle of my butt and out of reaction I put my left arm out and grab whatever the material is and this LITTLE BASTARD goes flying off his bike.

I threw him onto the floor and started yelling at him to never touch me again and that I would make his life a living hell if he ever tried anything like that again. All in English of course.

I didn't know if he was more scared because he knew he had done wrong or because he had no clue what I was saying. He didn't need to know English to get the hint though.

I felt like I had done all women a favor that day for all the times you ever feel inappropriately touched and you turn around to smack them in the face but they are either gone or its too big of a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment